Every week without fail admins of Facebook Business pages receive an email titled “Your Weekly Facebook Page Update.” This simple report shows you the number of new “Likes” for the week, how many people are talking about this with the percent of change and the weekly total read with the percent change from the previous week.
The email also includes a small link that says “See All Insights.” Here’s the magic question – how many admins and business owners take the time to click that link? What they are missing is some really important eye opening data about how their audience reacts to the content they post.
Here are 10 statistics your Facebook Insights tell you about driving traffic to your website:
1. The post type that drives the most traffic – Insights provides statistics to analyze your content by post type; posts made directly on your page, photos, links, videos, questions, posts from 3rd party apps. This data will allow you to see which type of post generates the most engagement.
2. The gender and age of the people who like your page – Insights provides statistics for how many females and males overall and the percentages of each within 6 age brackets: 13-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54 and 55+. This data shows you which age bracket is most interested in your content.
3. Which countries liked your page the most – Insights provides statistics for the top countries with the highest number of people who liked your page during a specific period of time. This data provides a guide to making decisions about marketing to different countries.
4. Which cities sent the most traffic – Insights provides statistics for the top cities with the highest number of people who liked your page during a specific period of time. This shows you which city has the most interest in your content.
5. The most popular language of your traffic – Insights provides the number of people who “Liked” your page during a specific time period broken down by the top languages. This data show you the most popular language your visitors speak.
6. Which post engaged your users the most – Insights provides the number of unique people who have clicked on your post. The clicks are tracked up to 28 days after your post was originally published. You can view these statistics for all post types or by a specific post. This data tells you which type of post generates the most engagement from your traffic so you can create more of that format.
7. Where your Likes came from - Insights provides statistics on “Like” sources. You can see the number of times your page was liked, broken down by where the like happened. Likes can happen in different places including your Page, from News Feeds or on your website. This data can tell you which source provided the most traffic to your page.
8. How many people unliked your page – Insights provides statistics on the total number of unique people who unliked your page each day for a specific period of time. This data gives you an idea of which type of post caused people to unlike your page.
9. How many people your content reached – Insights provides statistics on the number of unique people who were friends with the people who liked your pages on a specific date – the number of uniques who have seen any content associated with your page. This data tells you the total reach potential your post had for your visitors and their friends.
10. Who is talking about your page – Insights provides statistics about the percentage of people who share your info from each age and gender bracket. The number of people who talked about your page is broken down by country and city. This data tells you the number of unique people who shared your post and the viral reach of your post.
If you have 30 people or more who have liked your Facebook Business Page, you can access Insights to view your traffic activity.
To learn how to use your website to bring new leads and customers 24-7, grab Tonya R. Taylor’s Savvy Online Business Building Starter Kit Free at: http://www.GrabYourFreeStarterKit.com.