Hearing about your products “from the horse’s mouth” is often what can convert a potential customer. Read more in this article to make video marketing your new tool.
• Do not neglect the sound of your video. You need to invest in a quality microphone if you want to record yourself. If you want to talk while demonstrating your product outside, get a lapel microphone. Do not hesitate to use some soft music if there are some silences in your video.
• Do not allow your shyness to stop you from taking advantage of video marketing. When you are looking into the camera, talk as if you were talking to an old friend. This is a very simple and effective way to help yourself get over the discomfort of talking to people you don’t know.
• To show viewers you are serious about your video marketing campaign, produce videos regularly to share with others. These videos can be informational or conversational. Your viewers will appreciate knowing they can depend on you for producing videos in a timely manner. Try to produce at least a weekly video for your viewers.
• Think about creating a viral video. Viral videos are videos that are shared on social media websites and explode in popularity. Be careful, though. Some people on the Internet can see right through a viral video attempt and it can end up as a failure. Be creative and make a video that people will actually want to watch. Humor is always a plus.
• While videos need to stand alone based on their content, they must still be promoted. After you upload your videos, try promoting them via social networks, newsletters, blogs, and the like. It takes time for videos to rank organically in search engines, so they need a push to let people know they exist.
• Watch the statistics available for your video, whether it be your server stats or on YouTube. This will help you compare each video you make so you can easily tell which are successful and which should have been left on the cutting room floor. This is the only way to continue building your campaigns skyward.
• Keep in mind, there are no miracle methods to create viral videos. You need to get to know your audience and do the best you can to create quality videos filled with valuable content. Reading what experts have to say on video marketing will help you, but do not expect to be successful if you follow their advice without adapting it to your audience.
• Even though you should post professional videos, don’t neglect posting some personal videos that may have nothing to do with your business. Keep these videos shorter than your professional videos. Less than 90 seconds is ideal. Do not stress about editing your videos and making them perfect. Just be yourself. This establishes more intimacy with your audience, which will make them more likely to share your videos.
• It can be difficult to know what the topic of your video should be. One of the best ways to determine what will be successful is by looking at what others have done. How-to videos, commentary on current events, and interviews with those “in the know” are all topics that have proven interesting to web users.
• If you are using video marketing for your local business, play up on that aspect in your videos. Highlight the area where your business is located and showcase the things that your business is involved in within the community.
You will find people sharing your videos just for the local content which exposes your business to more customers.
• Once you get a video or two up, start churning them out. Focus your efforts into a campaign, where each of your individual videos is a smaller part of a larger whole.
• Create a synergy around your total body of content. If you can get a new viewer with one video to look at more, your chances of a successful call to action rise.
• Check out the latest and greatest viral videos. Don’t limit yourself to marketing campaigns, however. Look for anything that has been shared and dissected rapidly, then try to determine what makes each one so appealing. You may be able to identify an idea or style that you can use to create your own video clips.
• Make sure that there is nothing in your marketing video that could offend people. Sometimes bad things can become good publicity, but you do not want to bank on that. Instead be sensitive to the various types of people that will view your video to ensure the response is purely positive.
• Share your videos along with articles. Your articles could be a transcription of your video or develop the topics you introduced in your video. The video can function as a way of getting your audience’s attention and the article will help your page rank higher in search results if it is properly optimized.
One of the most innovative, effective strategies for business growth around involves video marketing. The trick, however, is to dedicate yourself to learning everything you can about the topic prior to leaping in with both feet. With any luck, the information found above has given you precisely what you need to achieve success.
Find out more about Robert Strong. Check out this site to learn more about YouTube marketing tips and request his eBook.